• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

display subcategories and products

aftabn10

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to display subcategories and products within the 1 page. At present if a category has a subcategory than all subcategories are displayed but if a product is added to the main category the subcategories then disappear. Is it possible to have the subcategories at the top and the products at the bottom so it is showing both?

If any1 can help would really appreciate it.

I think this is what you're looking for:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1014

'When a category has both products and subcategories, this mod will display the subcategory links at the top of the product listing"

Also consider something like this: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6301 to have further control of your categories.

Hope this helps,

Jason

Simple 1-2-3 Intructions on how to get, install and configure SSL

The Google Sandbox explained

Simple to follow instructions on how to change the look of your OSC

How To Make A Horrible OSC Website

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...

thanks for your response jpweber but I should have mentioned that this is for oscommerce 2.3... but I will have a look and see if there is anyway this can be incorporated. Thanks once again.

Archived