• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Attribute entry boxes in product info page v1.0 for 2.3.1

peteravu

Today I uploaded Multiple Attribute entry boxes in product info page v1.0 for 2.3.1

This contribution provides replacement for the dropdown in product info to attribute entry boxes.

It allows the customer to submit Multiple attributes and Multiple quantities per product.

1) Now can have more up to 99 attributes per product changes it if you need.

2) Now after each 15 attributes it splits up in a new column.

Use this thread for upgrades, comments etc.

Hope somebody can clean up the code. As I think that there is some code that is not needed here from separate_price_per_customers_4.2.2_for_2.3.1.

find it here Multiple Attribute entry boxes in product info page v1.0 for 2.3.1

Edited by peteravu

• 1 month later...

I have installed this contribution and get the following error when I go to the product page of an item I have set 2 attributes on. The attributes are :- Colour (red, white)

Available Options:

1054 - Unknown column 'attributes_hide_from_groups' in 'where clause'

select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from products_options popt, products_attributes patrib where patrib.products_id='29' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '1' and find_in_set('', attributes_hide_from_groups) = 0 order by popt.products_options_name

[TEP STOP]

On another item where i have set five attributes :- Colour(blue, red and hematite) and Chain Length (16" 18")

the drop down box for the colour displays fine but the dropdown for the length does not display.

Any suggestions as to where I've went wrong?

Edited by DougieMac

• 8 months later...

New Product in "Top" 1146 - Table 'ordermysize.TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

select customers_group_id, customers_group_name from TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS where customers_group_id != '0' order by customers_group_id

[TEP STOP]

Edited by PUNITH_JAIN