Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yaniv14

Help with sales on my sit

Hi,

Can I please get some help figuring what I am doing wrong.

I have good traffic, reasonable prices, but still no sales.

my site: www.kyboutique.com

Thank you.

Well,

I can' read it !.....lol.....I know, my fault that I can't read other languages. But, the layout is clean, the pictures are good resolution and the cart seems to function properly.

I did noticed you don't have header tags SEO or SEO URL's installed, which may make a difference in your search engine rankings. Perhaps you need to entertain the idea of an Adwords campaign to drive more traffic to your site ??

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Thanks Chris,

I am sorry it's not in English and I really appreciate your time spending without understanding the language.

I have header tags installed (for a while) or maybe I am wrong???? and what do you recommend for SEO Url's (I am about to install Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO).

forgive my ignorance but how can Adwords help me? and what do I need to do to Install it.

Thank you

i will be honest your site looks very well built but I would say maybe start selling on ebay if your not and use a nice design ebay template to drive traffic to the web site. Maybe you can advertise on sites that are similar.