Sign in to follow this  
nima

Can I put a PayPal button right on the product page for immediate payment and processing?

Can I put a PayPal button right on the product page for immediate payment and processing? So that visitor can click the PayPal button and is automatically taken to PayPal to make the payment and receive the item in her/his email (PHP scripts store)

Thanks

You can do that, but the price of the product should include the price of shipping or you will need to setup the shipping cost in PayPal account.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Well, I only sell php scripts so no shipping cost.

Can you tell me how to set it up this way? Thanks

Using the following code:

https://merchant.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_html_Appx_websitestandard_htmlvariables

you will be able to generate the product name and cost automatically pulling out this data from oscommerce.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.