• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

In need of the default 2.3.1 template

Jackster

Hi

I've tried so many things to try and get my site looking good and I'm fed up with it so far, maybe I'm just too picky....but I stupidly didn't back up the original, which i thought I did, but can't find it now....and now want to go back to scratch and start again using themeroller....can someone tell me how to get back the original template please? I feel like pulling my hair out, I didn't know it would be this much bother.

I'm not being a skint flint here, but I refuse to pay out a lot of money for a decent pet store template, for what they are asking online, I have exhausted my online google searches, trying to find a decent one with a decent price tag to it....so this is why I chose to change things myself, which has become a big head to me.

Thankyou for any help.

On the blue tab bar at the top of this page, click Website and then Solutions on the page that comes up. Download a copy of osCommerce 2.3.1 and unpack it, then replace any of the files that you changed.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.