• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No Shipping Charges during Checkout

Fifecycles

I recently took over the administration of the online store for the bike shop next door to me. I admit I'm a bit of a newb in regards to oscommerce and php, but I own a PC repair shop so it's not completely foreign to me.

I've been organising products, stock levels, etc. so decided to do a dummy sale to make sure all is ok.

The problem I've got is during the checkout operation in that it is not displaying anything to with Shipping Costs, they are not mentioned or added to the Total.

I've looked through the Shipping Modules & Order Total Modules and everything looks fine to the best of my knowledge - I've also tried removing and re-installing the modules I would like to use.

Would really appreciate some assistance with this and feel free to request any further information.

Thanks

Check the shipping charges apply to the delivery address.

Check the price/wt actually incur a charge.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

• 8 years later...

One of our osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1 carts has processed over 16,000 orders. Shipping charges have been inexplicably absent on five orders, one as late as yesterday. There is a fingerprint left in the "orders_total" table where we found the "title" field value of 'u:' [“SELECT * FROM orders_total WHERE title = 'u:';”], rather than the valid shipping methods which are only “FedEx” and “USPS”. Has anyone else experienced this anomaly?

Edited by genesiscart

As I recall, that occurs when a coupon code is used with paypal express, though it could apply to others. Do you know if all of those orders used a module different than on other orders and/or a coupon code?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 years later...

My shopping cart is not including the shipping charges at the end of checkout. When you first begin the checkout process the shipping charges are shown (usps module), when you continue, the next page leaves off the billing address, just showing a little arrow, you add the billing address, but should not have to since it is usually shows the shipping address that you can change to billing  if it should be different, then you continue checkout, but at the end the shipping charge is left off. If you go back and add a product then the cart asks you to pick a shipping option, then you can continue with the checkout and now the shipping is included. Any ideas on why this is happening. My shop is using osCmax.