• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing header image

Jackster

I have read on a couple of threads here on how to change the header image, I have done what was said and still nothing has changed.

I have added the url link under the header section in the stylesheet. I called my image 'header.png' and have put the url as /images/header.png...is tha correct??? as I have uploaded my new header image into the images folder.

I have even uploaded and saved it in the admin area and still nothing.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me as I'm stuck, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

What version of osCommerce do you use?

From there on, you need to be more specific about

- what header image you refer to (is it the store logo?)

- what exactly you changed in the "stylesheet" and in what file exactly

- What did you upload and saven in the admi area, what admin area you mean exactly

Finally, do you use a template or is it a default osCommerce installation?

What version of osCommerce do you use?

From there on, you need to be more specific about

- what header image you refer to (is it the store logo?)

- what exactly you changed in the "stylesheet" and in what file exactly

- What did you upload and saven in the admi area, what admin area you mean exactly

Finally, do you use a template or is it a default osCommerce installation?

I'm using version 2.3.1 and it's not the default template, it's one I purchased which I was ripped off with as it's naff and i want to change, but feel I can't unless I have a fresh install of the default oscommerce again and I don't know how to do that.

The image I meant, is the longer header image accross the top of the page and I thought the link to the image which I put in the images folder, was put under the header section in the stylesheet.css, which is what I did.

I uploaded the image as the 'Store Logo' in the admin area of oscommerce after I signed in....the area where you control all the functions of your store.

Sorry about before, I hope this explains it a bit better.