• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

original price (strike through) on home and product info page not showing

meamirx

Hi

i have put some specials on my website. Under the category, where i can see all the products original price (strike through) and new special price is visible. but once i click on the product i can only see special price and not the original price with strike through is not present.

also on the home page of the site same thing is happening. i can see the special price but not the original price with strike through. it is not good as when customer visit the site he can only see the new price on home page and this is making customers go to other sites. same with product page only special price is shown which doesn't make customer think that they are paying 30% or 40% less than original price.

please help.

cheers

Have you followed all the instructions to update product_info.php?

If you have then you will have to add back in the code to display the orig price.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

yes i am using a template and can only see one price on home page. only new products section is visible on home page, special products box is on left hand side and show only one product and that also show only one price.

Well, then nobody can help you without seeing the files except one: The template seller

Best is you contact and ask for support. If they don't offer support then you will need to find somebody and let him look into your files