• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback on My Site osCommerce Cart to Directory

PassionSeed

I just completed a restructure of oscommerce which now functions as a directory (http://palladiansoul.com). It took about 1 month to get it to this stage (one person working on it). I welcome all feedback--good and bad. There's a link on this site to adult content so take the care as you deem necessary.

I understand that this is not the intended use, but (imho) osCommerce has everything in it to do almost anything with it.

Interesting. I've been running osCommerce as a directory for nearly a year now. I just used the Links Manager Addon so mine's not quite as fancy. It's good to know that I'm not the only person to think of this.

As far a criticism, I don't really see anything wrong. I'm not fond of the color scheme, but it does work. You could also use some content.

Good luck with your project.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Interesting. I've been running osCommerce as a directory for nearly a year now. I just used the Links Manager Addon so mine's not quite as fancy. It's good to know that I'm not the only person to think of this.

As far a criticism, I don't really see anything wrong. I'm not fond of the color scheme, but it does work. You could also use some content.

Good luck with your project.

Regards

Jim

Thanks for taking the time to review my site and comment on it. My next step is content...

Archived