• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My template question

Jackster

Hiya

I have added a template to my website at last and have noticed a little problem and was wondering if there was a way it could be changed. This is my site address www.jjpetsupplies.co.uk/

If you look at the side panels (tables) under Specials....Reviews..and What's New....you will notice that the product images are positioned over the tables where the background colour is split into orange and white....should this be like this?? and if know...how could this be changed??

I have just noticed that the product images I will be uploading to my site, all have white background, so the side tables I would prefer to be white....but also have a thicker edging around the tables.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Jackie

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Sorry for double posting...but...

Strangely.....since I posted the last message above, I have loaded my webpage again and the tables each side of the page, are now pink instead of orange and white......and I never changed a thing, so that's very odd.

I like the pink, but I would like the tables filled in with white and want to add a coloured border around them. I wouldn't mind widening them either, aswell as widening the width of the template so that it fills the page better....what do you think?

I need some help on changing things really.