• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Addon] PDF Datasheet

kymation

no. made mo change in it.

now i get this error message :

Notice: Constant MODULE_PDF_DATASHEET_DESCRIPTION_STATUS already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66 Notice: Constant MODULE_PDF_DATASHEET_DESCRIPTION_SORT_ORDER already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66 Notice: Constant MODULE_PDF_DATASHEET_DESCRIPTION_SHOW_IMAGE already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66 Notice: Constant MODULE_PDF_DATASHEET_DESCRIPTION_IMAGE_WIDTH already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66 Notice: Constant MODULE_PDF_DATASHEET_DESCRIPTION_IMAGE_LOCATION already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66 Notice: Constant MODULE_PDF_DATASHEET_DESCRIPTION_IMAGE_PADDING already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66 Notice: Constant MODULE_PDF_DATASHEET_DESCRIPTION_PADDING already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66 Notice: Constant HEADER_TITLE_TOP already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/includes/languages/english.php on line 249 Notice: Constant HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/includes/languages/english.php on line 249 Notice: Constant HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/includes/languages/english.php on line 249 Notice: Constant HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/includes/languages/english.php on line 249 Notice: Constant HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS already defined in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/includes/languages/english.php on line 249 Warning: require_once(ext/tcpdf/config/lang/eng.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/pdf_datasheet.php on line 212 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'ext/tcpdf/config/lang/eng.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.3.13/lib/php') in /hermes/bosweb25b/b350/ipg.omlshopcom/pdf_datasheet.php on line 212

hi jim

thank you for this add-on.

well, i actually don't use it but i am helping out(don't ask) and to do so i have to install this add-on first.

as all your add-ons you provide a great manual which i read from top to bottom. "before" installing.

downloaded your 1.2.1 version

downloaded the latest tcpdf file (6.0.059) from

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcpdf/files/

at beginning i installed, as described in your manual, only the necessary modules.

then i had an error regarding pd_image_price but that i solved.

now i have this error when i click on the pdf link inside the product_info.php

Warning: require_once(ext/tcpdf/config/lang/eng.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxxx\pdf_datasheet.php on line 212

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'ext/tcpdf/config/lang/eng.php' (include_path='.;D:\xampp\php\PEAR') in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxxx\pdf_datasheet.php on line 212

the error message is right, i don't have such a file or directory.

i read through your topic here and it seems like others had the same error and you told them to check inside the tcpdf/config folder if they really uploaded everything and didn't

miss out a file. well, i downloaded the latest tcpdf version and if you unzip it there is nothing inside the config folder except the tcpdf_config.php file

i downloaded all your add-on versions just to make sure that i didn't miss that file, but.... nothing there.

i would appreciate some help here so i can continue.

It looks like you're getting an incorrect link to the PDF. The link should look something like: http://www.example.com/pdf_datasheet.php?products_id=374&language=english

For some reason the language=english part is getting changed. I don't recall anyone ever mentioning a solution to this, and I haven't been able to reproduce it. Maybe you can figure it out and post a solution, or at least find where the problem is coming from.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

the link looks like that

http://localhost/xxxxx/pdf_datasheet.php?products_id=16&language=english

line 212

// Get the PDF language and config files

require_once( 'ext/tcpdf/config/lang/eng.php' );

require_once( 'ext/tcpdf/tcpdf.php' );

if you have that lang/eng.php file could you please attach it here?

Edited by Tsimi

jim i found a whole bunch of *languages*.php files inside the examples folder. i added it and now my screen shows errors from top to bottom. lol

a lot of

Notice: Use of undefined constant......

errors.

modular frontpage

burts SEO Reloaded

and pdf datasheet

are mentioned.

Edited by Tsimi

Yes, I forgot to mention that the current version of TCPDF has the language files in the wrong place. Sorry about that.

The PDF library is incredibly picky. You cannot have any PHP errors, not even warnings, or it will flake out. If you have added something that has errors, you have to go fix all of those first. It's a pain, but at least you get rid of all those errors that shouldn't be in the code anyway.

Regards

Jim

thanks jim

the question is now how to locate that error.....

do you have an idea as where i can get older versions of the pdf library? just want to try something out.

sample of the new error message: just as an info for others. (this is just 1/5 of the whole message size)

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_FEATURED_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_FEATURED_TITLE' in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\includes\modules\front_page\fp_featured.php on line 28

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_FEATURED_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_FEATURED_DESCRIPTION' in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\includes\modules\front_page\fp_featured.php on line 29

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_SPECIALS_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_SPECIALS_TITLE' in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\includes\modules\front_page\fp_specials.php on line 23

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_SPECIALS_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_SPECIALS_DESCRIPTION' in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\includes\modules\front_page\fp_specials.php on line 24

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PRODUCT_META_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PRODUCT_META_TITLE' in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\includes\modules\header_tags\ht_product_meta.php on line 23

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PRODUCT_META_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PRODUCT_META_DESCRIPTION' in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\includes\modules\header_tags\ht_product_meta.php on line 24

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PAGES_TITLE_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PAGES_TITLE_TITLE' in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\includes\modules\header_tags\ht_pages_title.php on line 22

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PAGES_TITLE_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PAGES_TITLE_DESCRIPTION' in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\includes\modules\header_tags\ht_pages_title.php on line 23

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PAGES_META_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PAGES_META_TITLE' in D:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\includes\modules\header_tags\ht_pages_meta.php on line 22

Edited by Tsimi

Your problem is not in the PDF library. The old version won't help. If you really want to waste your time, I have a copy here.

Those errors look like a problem with the install of the Modular Front Page addon. I would start there anyway.

Regards

Jim

the modular front page add-on was installed as per your manual. should i post inside the modular front page support topic? :- :P

appreciate the help jim. but i just tried to help someone and i got unfortunately not much time to hunt down errors. it looks like i have to disappoint him.

If you installed the latest version, there's probably not much I can do. Some versions of PHP, or sometimes the same version with different settings, will cause some extra errors to show up. You just have to track them down.

Sorry I'm not being much help, but I've been working for 13 hours already today, and I'm about to give up.

Regards

Jim

I'm going to bed just as soon as I finish backups of the work I've done. I used to stay up half the night writing code or designing something. Can't do that like I used to. Guess I'm getting old.

Regards

Jim

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I just have install the module PDF Datasheet but is get the flowing errors. Can someone help me. Thanks.

Notice: Constant TNT_READY_TO_SHIP_STATUS already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_NAME_1 already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_NAME_2 already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_NAME_3 already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_STREET_ADDRESS already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_STREET_NO already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_STREET_NO_ADD already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_POSTCODE already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_CITY already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_REMBOURS already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_VERZEKERD_BEDRAG already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_VERZEKERD_BEDRAG_COD already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Notice: Constant TNT_STANDAARD_VERZENDEN already defined in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 66

Warning: require_once(ext/tcpdf/config/lang/eng.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 212

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'ext/tcpdf/config/lang/eng.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/vmast01/public_html/pdf_datasheet.php on line 212

Edited by masterpiece

All of the errors that start with TNT are in some other module, probably named TNT. Go fix those first.

The last one is due to missing language files. The current version of the FPDF package has those in the wrong place. Move the examples/lang/ directory and its contents to config/lang/.

Regards

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jim,

I have update the language file in the directory but there will come a bunch of errors. When is solved the other errors there come more errors. So unfortunately i have to decide to delete the PDF datasheet from our server. To much time to edit all errors.

If you have a clean module for OSC 2.3 please let us know

Sorry for now

This addon is clean. The errors are in other additions that you have made. Clean up your own mess first.

Regards

Jim

• 5 months later...

Hi Jim,

Yes, I forgot to mention that the current version of TCPDF has the language files in the wrong place. Sorry about that.

The PDF library is incredibly picky. You cannot have any PHP errors, not even warnings, or it will flake out. If you have added something that has errors, you have to go fix all of those first. It's a pain, but at least you get rid of all those errors that shouldn't be in the code anyway.

Regards
Jim

installed 2.3.4 working great but is indeed picky noticed one real  error

I had to create a directory called cache in public_html/ext/tcpdf/cache/

[07-Sep-2014 05:59:07 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  imagepng() [<a href='function.imagepng'>function.imagepng</a>]: Unable to open '/home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/ext/tcpdf/cache/__tcpdf_imgmask_alpha_7a3b12971cd0a899c65b8777882e8544' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/ext/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 7333

few errors with info manager this post of yours solved

post #5

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/358471-notice-undefined-variable-child-information-error/

/public_html/xxx/includes/modules/boxes/bm_information.php on line ?

Plus had a few scrolling boxes which I had to  change as they were giving errors but better ones available

It really is a bug hunter :D had a few language defines duplicated and it picked up right away

Working great now

Thanks

John

Edited by joli1811
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

The cache directory used to be in the TCPDF package as well. That's one more thing I need to mention.

At least you got rid of all those ugly bugs. As you said, this is a good thing.

Regards

Jim

Found another mini bug may be useful for other users who do not have error reporting turned on products with specials price

[10-Sep-2014 08:19:52 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant TEXT_YOU_SAVE - assumed 'TEXT_YOU_SAVE' in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/modules/pdf_datasheet/pd_image_price.php on line 265
[10-Sep-2014 08:19:52 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant TEXT_SALE_PRICE - assumed 'TEXT_SALE_PRICE' in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/modules/pdf_datasheet/pd_image_price.php on line 284

just add to catalog/includes/languages/english.php

define('TEXT_SALE_PRICE', 'Price: ');
define('TEXT_YOU_SAVE', 'Special Price You Save:');

Regards

John

• 1 month later...

Hi Jim

Getting a few errors from site lock with their SQL Injection Scan

18 in all coming from pdf_datasheet.php

to do with products_id=XXX

URL:http://www.xxxxxx.com/pdf_datasheet.php?products_id=101&language=english
Description:Injection point: GET; Injection parameter: products_id; Injection type: stringsingle 

Any ideas

Regards

Joli

Edited by joli1811

Hi Jim

got rid of the  https://secure.sitelock.com/dashboard/   (errors SQL Injection Scan) by adding (int) in a few places

of course not sure if correct but must have done something right 

because the errors are gone and site has passed the scan test

and even better the PDF is still working fine :D

attached is the file you can take a look sometime and correct if needed

Regards

Joli

pdf_datasheet.php