• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

shop by price

@@raiwa

Hi Rainer

Still getting the error message. Will now try with Tax query set to "True" and see what happens.

Will report back in a couple of days.

Cheers

John

@@raiwa

Hi Rainer

Now getting this message

[09-May-2016 14:07:38 Pacific/Auckland] PHP Warning:  implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/XXXX/public_html/shop_by_price.php on line 201

(Tax quiry is set to true)

Cheers

John

• 4 weeks later...

Hola @@raiwa , como estas?

Instale esta contribución que esta excelente!!! Solo una duda , como hago para que el modulo aparezca a la derecha debajo del modulo de búsqueda y no a la izquierda como lo tengo por defecto.

Besos 

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

Hello @@valquiria23,

First of all in general we should use english in the forum. We have an exception in the spanish language files forum because it's supposed it is only interesting for spanish speaking users, not so in all other forums.

I suppose you refer to the header module, there is also a box module. The position is controlled by content width and sort order of the modules. Play with this and try to find the correct position.

regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

@@raiwa

Hi Rainer for info.

Still getting error  message

.....14:07:38 Pacific/Auckland] PHP Warning:  implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/XXXX/public_html/shop_by_price.php on line 193 (not 201 as before)

Cheers

Grandpj

@@raiwa

Hi Rainer

Forget the above will PM my shop by price.php as it has been aletered slightly, but from what I can remember the error came up prior to alterations.

Cheers

Grandpa

Hello John @@grandpaj,

Can you please post your actual line 193.

Anyway I believe it is something with your store. I have the add-on running without errors even under PHP7.

regards

Rainer

@@raiwa

Hi Rainer

Thanks for the response, you're probably right in that it maybe related something in the store that Ive more than likely done. Here's line 193

$category_name = implode(',', tep_db_fetch_array(tep_db_query("select categories_name from categories_description where categories_id = '" . (int)$_GET['cPath'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'")));

This error seems to be intermittent.

Many thanks

Grandpa

@@raiwa

Hi Rainer

Does the USD currency have to stay even if the default currenciey has been changed to NZD

If I remove USD from the currencies in admin and only show one currency I get this

[04-Jun-2016 10:32:31 Pacific/Auckland] PHP Warning:  constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_CONTENT_HEADER_SHOP_BY_PRICE_PRICE_RANGE_USD in /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/modules/content/header/cm_header_shop_by_price.php on line 51
[04-Jun-2016 10:32:31 Pacific/Auckland] PHP Warning:  number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/XXXXX/public_html/includes/modules/content/header/cm_header_shop_by_price.php on line 140
[04-Jun-2016 10:32:31 Pacific/Auckland] PHP Warning:  number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/modules/content/header/cm_header_shop_by_price.php on line 140

If I insert USD into currencies (not default)  alls good.

I have Ver 4.4BS of shop by price.

Cheers

John

Hello John @@grandpaj,

1. You have this line before line 193?:

if ( isset($_GET['cPath']) )
  	$category_name = implode(',', tep_db_fetch_array(tep_db_query("select categories_name from categories_description where categories_id = '" . (int)$_GET['cPath'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'")));

2. If you remove a currency you need to uninstall the shop by price module and install it again to get the undefined currency removed.

Instructions:

IMPORTANT:  If you add a new currency to your store, remove the shop by price box and header content module.
Then add the new currency and reinstall the shop by price modules. Adjust the Price Ranges for your new currency.

It is not specifical mentioned, but is also aplicable if you remove a currency.

regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

@@raiwa

Hi Rainer

Thanks for your reply

Have changed as suggested. ( At one stage I did have the alteration of code, but then I think I reloaded the module and forgot to add the change as you suggested. still get the error regarding line 193, so Im not sure what to do as it seems no one else gets this problem, any suggestions.

Currency all good now.

Many thanks for your help

kind regards

Grandpa

heres line 192

if ( isset($_GET['cPath']) && tep_not_null($_GET['cPath']) )

heres line 193 (according to the error report this for me is the problematic line)

Edited by grandpaj

@@grandpaj,

I have pretty no more ideas then.

The only thing you could do is to try these variants:

if ( isset($_GET['cPath']) && tep_not_null($_GET['cPath']) ) {
  }

or

if ( isset($_GET['cPath']) && !empty($_GET['cPath']) ) {
  }

or

if ( isset($_GET['cPath']) && ($_GET['cPath']) != '' ) {
  }

regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @@raiwa !

Ive just installed this and got a question: Why not place the pulldown in the headline of the product_listing-module ?

Between the list/grid switch and the sortorder pulldown is enough free space... Has anyone done this before, or

is it my turn again ? 

SEE YA

Denzel.

Edited by Denzel

Hmm.. I see... The headline disappears, if no products matches the range...

maybe we can prevent choosing a range which shows no results ?

I have to dive deeper... Every help is welcome ;)

SEE YA

Denzel.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hola Rainer @raiwa, como estas?

I Just add a new currency and it give me the following error:

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_CONTENT_HEADER_SHOP_BY_PRICE_PRICE_RANGE_UYU in /home2/XXX/public_html/XXX/catalog/includes/modules/content/header/cm_header_shop_by_price.php on line 55

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home2/XXX/public_html/XXX/catalog/includes/modules/content/header/cm_header_shop_by_price.php on line 144

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home2/XXX/public_html/XXX/catalog/includes/modules/content/header/cm_header_shop_by_price.php on line 144

Any idea what could it be?

When I enter the search ranges for the second language, it does not save them.

Best regards.

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

• 1 year later...

@LeeFoster,

Just checked and images show in my develop store. shop_by_price.php uses the core product_listing.php, so it must be something in your store. Maybe you modified some image related code/query.

Edited by raiwa

5 minutes ago, raiwa said:

@LeeFoster,

Just checked and images show in my develop store. shop_by_price.php uses the core product_listing.php, so it must be something in your store. Maybe you modified some image related code/query.

Clean install, doesn't seem to be picking up the image name.

I'm getting a 403 error on the images folder when I inspect the page as well as an uncaught reference error: $ is not defined.

Edited by LeeFoster