• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

shop by price

Hello John @@grandpaj,

You did not read my instructions??:-):-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT:  If you are using Header Tag Grid List Javascript Module, include the Page: shop_by_price.php
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin=>Modules=> Header Tags=>Grid List Javascript (jQuery)=> Pages=>Add "shop_by_price.php"

regards

Rainer

• 3 months later...

Hello Cris @@ringo667,

It would be helpful to mention your store and add-on version.

Supposing you are using 2.3.4 bootstrap and the newest shop by price version, then where did you get "slave_id=170" from. It looks like you have master products or something similar installed. I do not know too much about this, but you may need to apply additional modifications to shop by price to get it to work with other add-ons.

Otherwise you can pm your store URL to me and I'll have a closer look.

regards

Rainer

Just for other users of the master product add-on.
@@ringo667 fixed it like this:

i have insert

p.products_master, p.products_master_status,

int the $select_str request.

now it works :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hola Costel @@firstbizsoft,

When I choose "all prices" it shows one procuct with "IVA" and several products without. But it doesn't show all products of the store.

Sure all is correct installed and configured??

I just checked on my demo store and it seems you are right.

It doesn't show a product when I take off VAT in edit product. May be it's a problem to have some products with and some without. Is this needed in a real store?

But if I schoose "all products" it shows all.

Anyway I'll have a deeper look soon.

Me puedes contactar por mensaje personal también en español.

Un saludo

Rainer

Hello Costel @@firstbizsoft,

Please apply this modification explained in the Installation file:

4: Troubleshooting
If you are usiong "show prices with tax" and you have a very complicate tax setup and get wrong range results, try the following fix:
NOTE: this change will slow down the queries, so use only if needed.

- [catalog]/shop by price.php

FIND [line 101]:
    $from_str .= " left join tax_rates tr on p.products_tax_class_id = tr.tax_class_id inner join zones_to_geo_zones gz on tr.tax_zone_id = gz.geo_zone_id and (gz.zone_country_id is null or gz.zone_country_id = '0' or gz.zone_country_id = '" . (int)$customer_country_id . "') and (gz.zone_id is null or gz.zone_id = '0' or gz.zone_id = '" . (int)$customer_zone_id . "')";

REPLACE WITH:
    $from_str .= " left join tax_rates tr on p.products_tax_class_id = tr.tax_class_id left join zones_to_geo_zones gz on tr.tax_zone_id = gz.geo_zone_id and (gz.zone_country_id is null or gz.zone_country_id = '0' or gz.zone_country_id = '" . (int)$customer_country_id . "') and (gz.zone_id is null or gz.zone_id = '0' or gz.zone_id = '" . (int)$customer_zone_id . "')";

i just checked and it solves the problem

regards

Rainer

Hi Rainer @@raiwa

I apply the modification explained in the Installation file and now working fine.

Tks for your help.

OK, but in a real store if you have all products with tax, you shouldn't need this modiofication. It makes the query noticeable slower if there are a lot of products.

Now have all products with tax. With the original code on the line 101 in the shop in the [catalog]shop_by_price.php file, don't working.

With the modified 101 line, working fine.

Then there must be something else with the tax setup. In my demo store and own store it works fine.

OK. I'll think to add a configuration setting for this to the module and more specific explanation to the installation doc.

Thanks for the feedback.

Then there must be something else with the tax setup. In my demo store and own store it works fine.

OK. I'll think to add a configuration setting for this to the module and more specific explanation to the installation doc.

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks to you.

Costel

• 2 months later...

@@raiwa

Hi

Just checked my error log and have found a "heap" of the following for every day

[22-Apr-2016 04:46:50 Pacific/Auckland] PHP Warning:  implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/shop_by_price.php on line 193

Just wondering if Ive missed an update.

Cheers

Grandpa

Edited by grandpaj

@@raiwa

Hi

Further to my above post. Line 193 is as follows.

$category_name = implode(',', tep_db_fetch_array(tep_db_query("select categories_name from categories_description where categories_id = '" . (int)$_GET['cPath'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'")));

Cheers

Grandpa

@@grandpaj,

Yes, it seems you are using an outdated version, in the actual version this is line 199.

Your version?

rgds

Rainer

@@raiwa

Hi Rainer

Just reinstalled the addon (latest)  and still get the error 

[23-Apr-2016 12:27:33 Pacific/Auckland] PHP Warning:  implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/shop_by_price.php on line 199

hers line 199

$category_name = implode(',', tep_db_fetch_array(tep_db_query("select categories_name from categories_description where categories_id = '" . (int)$_GET['cPath'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'")));

I guess this is no biggy but would be good to sort it.

Many thanks

Grandpa

@@grandpaj,

I checked, but can not reproduce that error.

Please, can you try with the setting: Use fast Tax Query: set to "False" in the shop by price module.

Do you get this error also on the advanced search result page??

Please try searching for a price range, the coding is the same on that page.

Thank You

Rainer

Hello John @@grandpaj,

It would be more important to try this:

Do you get this error also on the advanced search result page??

Please try searching for a price range, the coding is the same on that page.

rgds

Rainer

@raiwaHi

Hi Rainer

Had many goes using the Shop by Price.

Nothing happens (the problem??), tried using advanced search, nothing. For some reason it only seems to happen spasmodically.

Will report back.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Grandpa

Hello John @@grandpaj,

Can you please try this mod:

if ( isset($_GET['cPath']) && tep_not_null($_GET['cPath']) )

and observe if it stops generating the error.

Thank you

Rainer