Sign in to follow this  
templar1973

AJAX Attribute Manager

I tried to install the AJAX Attribute Manager. I placed the folder in the admin directory as instructed and made the stated code changes.

When I open a new product entry page I see the following message.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function amsessionisregistered() in /home/totalw8/public_html/clippityclipcoupons.com/admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManagerConfig.class.php on line 141

What does this mean and how do I correct it?

Also, in the download folder is an update text file titled "update_2.8.9.2_to_2.8.9.3.txt

It states:

in admin/attributeManager.php:

Find:

<input type="image" <?php if($attributeManager->getTemplateOrder()=='123'){echo 'style="border:1px solid #DDDDDD;"';} ?> src="attributeManager/images/icon_123.png" onclick="return amTemplateOrder('123');" border="0" title="" />

<input type="image" <?php if($attributeManager->getTemplateOrder()=='abc'){echo 'style="border:1px solid #DDDDDD;"';} ?> src="attributeManager/images/icon_abc.png" onclick="return amTemplateOrder('abc');" border="0" title="" />

REPLACE WITH:

<input type="image" <?php if($attributeManager->getTemplateOrder()=='123'){echo 'style="border:1px solid #DDDDDD;"';} ?> src="attributeManager/images/icon_123.png" onclick="return amTemplateOrder('123');" border="0" title="AM_AJAX_SORT_NUMERIC" />

<input type="image" <?php if($attributeManager->getTemplateOrder()=='abc'){echo 'style="border:1px solid #DDDDDD;"';} ?> src="attributeManager/images/icon_abc.png" onclick="return amTemplateOrder('abc');" border="0" title="AM_AJAX_SORT_ALPHABETIC" />

IN admin/attributeManager/languages/english/attributeManager.php:

ADD BEFORE FINAL ?>:

define('AM_AJAX_SORT_NUMERIC', 'Sort Numerically');

define('AM_AJAX_SORT_ALPHABETIC', 'Sort Alphabetically');

However when I open the stated .php file it contains ONLY the following:

<?php

/*

$Id: attributeManager.php,v 1.0 21/02/06 Sam West$

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Released under the GNU General Public License

Copyright

What do I do now?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

I fixed many of my issues.

However, I discovered that the add-on has conflict issues with the Sort Order plug-in and the QT Pro plug-in.

If you view the file attached install-osc-2.3.1.htm and scroll to Additonal Notes for other contribution compatability

you will note a series of instructions that state only if you have these plug-ins installed which I have not installed but it appears by viewing the attributeManager/classes/attributeManagerConfig.class.php file that they are automatically installed.

Could some one view the file and see if I am correct or mistaken? If so, I need to make the code changes.

Can some one tell me how to fix them because I still get the Fatal Error message as listed above?

Thanks,

Ed

Edited by templar1973