• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I bought Dynamo Checkout (One page checkout) from dynamoeffects

lei_tx

Hello,

Anyone bought Dynamo Checkout from dynamoeffects?

I bought this one and it is using on my website now.

and found some problem or let's say some improves should do.

1. it will generate 2 orders when checkout via Paypal.

2. it can not get data of STATE from shipping address. this is a bug. need to fix.

3. TEL # no validate. it can input any data. and it is not required.

I'll update this when I meet other problems.

• 9 months later...

mhhhhhh... I paid 99$USD, no good support. of course I contact him. he don't have time work with me... I guess

I sent emails many times. no reply

Edited by lei_tx

@@lei_tx

As George stated, this forum does not support commercial software. If you have questions regarding osCommerce code or one of the contributions on this website, we would be happy to help. Otherwise, you may want to hire a developer to troubleshoot your website and make the neccessary corrections.

Chris

• 5 weeks later...

@@lei_tx

As George stated, this forum does not support commercial software. If you have questions regarding osCommerce code or one of the contributions on this website, we would be happy to help. Otherwise, you may want to hire a developer to troubleshoot your website and make the neccessary corrections.

Chris

Can you introduce somewhere to hire developer?

there is a section to get paid for help on the forum, community sponsors have access so they can put their offer forward, but posting doesn't guarantee you any response. Where you got it from is where you should get the support.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

there is a section to get paid for help on the forum, community sponsors have access so they can put their offer forward, but posting doesn't guarantee you any response. Where you got it from is where you should get the support.

can you tell me how to delete this post?