• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Make a copy of a shipping module to use separate

dafonk

Hi,

I´m trying to make a copy of the zone.php shipping module to use it as two, or more, separate modules.

What I did is change the class name in all places where it appears in the document and of course I rename with that name the php file.

Every thing works ok and I could install both instances of the modules separately. For example I´ve zone 1.php, zone 2 .php and so on.

I´m working with PSM (Individual Product Shipping Method) where I can choose wich shipping module (method) I want to use with each product.

Every thing works ok....and in the store, when I check the purchase procedure it show me the shipping cost that I configure correctly... BUT

The copy of the original module does not pass to payment.php, stays in shipping.php. The oder is workin right...

Just to be sure, I did the same with another module (like item.php) and it does the same. So there is some conflict between the copies.

What I´m missing?

Danks for any Help

• 5 years later...