• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Footer Content Modules for V2.3

tgely

Hi fenerbahce,

Other cache files exist? Look at menu_module-english.cache in your cache directory. If it exists than delete.

I am afraid that you have another problem.

Switch on cache system again and run webstore page after it copy here the new cache file content. I try to run a test in my store to visit problem.

Regards,

Gergely

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Gergely,

I do not see any of what you're referring to :-(

In fact, I don't think I was even able to install the menu module. When I try, I get this error:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /Library/WebServer/Documents/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 227

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /Library/WebServer/Documents/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 228

I have already tried to install this again, but it has not made a difference. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Verónica

Is there any way to increase the width of each one button that the menu maker is making? i want to have it in all of my page and i don't want to make a lot of pages...

I mean through the superfish. css qause i am trying but i can't find it...

Edited by apolyshow

One amateur made the Arc, 5.000 pro made the Titanic...

Is there any way to increase the width of each one button that the menu maker is making? i want to have it in all of my page and i don't want to make a lot of pages...

I mean through the superfish. css qause i am trying but i can't find it...

Yes, the new module will do it. I'm working on module justify problem and code validations.

osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Verónica

Hi Verónica,

Post here the results:

SELECT *
FROM `configuration_group`
WHERE `configuration_group_title` LIKE '%FILENAME%'
SELECT *
FROM `configuration`
WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE '%MENU%'
SELECT *
FROM `configuration`
WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE '%EXTENDS%

Regards,

Gergely

• 2 weeks later...

@@Gergely

I have the same issue as Veronica.

1146 - Table 'columb22_231osc.TABLE_MENU' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_MENU x left join TABLE_MENU_TEXT y on x.menu_id = y.menu_id where y.language_id = '1'

The problem is that Header & Footer Conent is not in my Module Box, (see screen shot)

I don't know if we skipped some instructions or what. I have read them many times and do not believe I missed any steps. Somewhere we have to get the module installed but I don't see anywhere how to do that.

I want to make sure I don't miss anything so here are the instructions:

Step 1.

Make a full backup first!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE

Step 2.

Install preconditions

These Are:

SCM

- Allmanufacturers -Done

- Admin extends boxes -Done

Step 3.

Add new menu modul to follow the path.

I have no idea what this means ?

Step 4.

Add superfish-1.4.8 package to catalog/ext/jquery/superfish/

-Done

Step 5.

If you have already installed allmanufacturers.php be carefull.

Allow allmanufacturers module in SCM if you like to use manufacturers in menu.

Step 6.

Install in Header Footer Content Modules Menu package.

Where? / How? / I don't See it Anywhere.

Step 7.

If you didnt add admin boxes yet do it now.

If you mean extra boxes.. yes done.

Step 8.

Add new menu elements in menu editor.

not available because Header Footer isn't installed yet..

Step 9.

Configure Menu Module.

not available because Header Footer isn't installed yet..

Step 10.

Look at cache enhance (A section) in upgrade_v1.0_to_v1.2.txt

Done

Additionally I have ran the queries you asked Veronica to:

SELECT *

SQL query: SELECT * FROM `configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` LIKE '%FILENAME%' LIMIT 0, 30 ;

Rows: 2 configuration_group_id configuration_group_title configuration_group_description sort_order visible 16 FILENAME_ Define files in configuration table 1 0 18 ADMIN_FILENAME_ Define files in configuration table 1 0

SELECT * FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE '%MENU%' 

MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). ( Query took 0.0007 sec )

SELECT * FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE '%EXTENDS%'

Generated by: phpMyAdmin 3.4.7.1 / MySQL 5.1.56-log

SQL query: SELECT * FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE '%EXTENDS%' LIMIT 0, 30 ;

Rows: 4 configuration_id configuration_title configuration_key configuration_value configuration_description configuration_group_id sort_order last_modified date_added use_function set_function 423 Module Version Number SQL_EXTENDS_VERSION_NUMBER v1.1 Version number of installed module 6 1 NULL 2012-01-30 15:50:31 NULL tep_sanitize_string( 424 Extends Admin Box FILENAME_EXTENDS extends_.php Set Extends Admin Box filename. Do not edit! 18 2 NULL 0000-00-00 00:00:00 NULL tep_sanitize_string( 448 Extends example second filename FILENAME_EXTENDS_EXAMPLE2 extends_example2.php Set Extends Example second filename. Do not edit! 18 1 NULL 0000-00-00 00:00:00 NULL NULL 447 Module Version Number SQL_EXTENDS_EXAMPLE_VERSION_NUMBER v1.0 Version number of installed module 6 1 NULL 2012-01-30 16:18:36 NULL tep_sanitize_string(

I really appreciate all the work you put into this, I would love to get it working correctly.

Thank you very much,

Don

post-42384-0-44415900-1327962258_thumb.jpg

Edited by NodsDorf

@@Gergely

I have the same issue as Veronica.

1146 - Table 'columb22_231osc.TABLE_MENU' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_MENU x left join TABLE_MENU_TEXT y on x.menu_id = y.menu_id where y.language_id = '1'

The problem is that Header & Footer Conent is not in my Module Box, (see screen shot)

I don't know if we skipped some instructions or what. I have read them many times and do not believe I missed any steps. Somewhere we have to get the module installed but I don't see anywhere how to do that.

I want to make sure I don't miss anything so here are the instructions:

Additionally I have ran the queries you asked Veronica to:

SELECT *

SELECT * FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE '%MENU%' 

SELECT * FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE '%EXTENDS%'

I really appreciate all the work you put into this, I would love to get it working correctly.

Thank you very much,

Don

Hi all,

the main problem is that you are not installed Header Footer Content Modules!

Download header_footer_content_modules_v1.2.zip and install it.

regards,

Gergely

• 2 weeks later...

Could you pass a link to me for testing?

www. iliofos.gr/estore

And i am fasing this problem when i am installing the Manufactures in the menu bar then when i am choosing the page everything is ok and the page with all manufacturers is coming. But when i am choosing a manufacturer from that page then i am taking this error inside the page

1054 - Unknown column 'c.categories_hide_from_groups' in 'where clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products p left join specials_retail_prices s on p.products_id = s.products_id, products_description pd, manufacturers m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '2' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '19' and find_in_set('0', products_hide_from_groups) = 0 and find_in_set('0', c.categories_hide_from_groups) = 0

[TEP STOP]

1054 - Unknown column 'c.categories_hide_from_groups' in 'where clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products p left join specials_retail_prices s on p.products_id = s.products_id, products_description pd, manufacturers m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '2' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '19' and find_in_set('0', products_hide_from_groups) = 0 and find_in_set('0', c.categories_hide_from_groups) = 0

[TEP STOP]

Well, the products_to_categories and the categories table is not set in the query. Oscommerce use left join like this:

left join ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c on (p.products_id = p2c.products_id) left join " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c on (p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id)

@@apolyshow -- categories_hide_from_groups is not a field in a stock osCommerce database. It appears that you have tried to install another Addon to hide categories and have not completed the install process. You need to complete the database portion of that other Addon or remove it.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to help me create the submenu?

When i am trying to create a sub page it always goes in a wrong place....

Pleaser help cause i am not a programmer...

• 2 weeks later...

Not in Mozilla but also not working with chrome....

At least me can't work hfc menu in those browsers

And when i am saying not working , you can't choose the menus from these browsers....

Edited by apolyshow

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I uploaded all files, but can't install modules.

When I go ( in admin) to Modules --> Header-Footer Contents--> + Install Module (10) [top right]

I see list of modules, but I dont see "install" button.

but I see:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLASS in /home/may/store/root/includes/modules/header_footer_contents/hfc_manufacturers.php on line 1

There is not white spaces.

File have just one row and lot of content are commented out (it should be so?) (I uncommented, but no changes... shows just error).

I installed version:

Header Footer Content Modules v1.2

1 Oct 2011

@@Guidog

Hi

The hfc_manufacturers.php should contain correct codes. I have just downloaded the packege and its correct.

• 3 months later...

Hi Gergely,

I am trying to install your module ( twice now ( i am a double noob) ) but i get this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLASS in/home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/header_footer_contents/hfc_information.php on line 1

Also the modules bos on the left side looks strange , it is still working but it is not like normal , do you have any idea what i am doing wrong here?

Thanks very much for any help you can give.

Greets,

Rob

Hi Gergely,

As some extra info:

This is how some of the files look in DW , 5 are like this and 5 are nice like you expect them to be.

<?php/* $Id$ Author: Tóth Gergely http://oscom.hu v1.0 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions http://www.oscommerce.com Copyright © 2010 osCommerce Released under the GNU General Public License*/ class hfc_manufacturers { var $code = 'hfc_manufacturers'; var $group = 'header_footer_contents'; var $title; var $description; var $sort_order; var $enabled = false; function hfc_manufacturers() { $this->title = MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_TITLE; $this->description = MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_DESCRIPTION; if ( defined('MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_STATUS') ) { $this->sort_order = MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_SORT_ORDER; $this->enabled = (MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_STATUS == 'True'); switch (MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_CONTENT_PLACEMENT) { case 'Left Header' : $this->group = 'header_contents_left'; break; case 'Center Header' : $this->group = 'header_contents_center'; break; case 'Right Header' : $this->group = 'header_contents_right'; break; case 'Header Line' : $this->group = 'header_line'; break; case 'Left Footer' : $this->group = 'footer_contents_left'; break; case 'Center Footer' : $this->group = 'footer_contents_center'; break; case 'Right Footer' : $this->group = 'footer_contents_right'; break; case 'Footer Line' : $this->group = 'footer_line'; break; } } } function getData() { global $HTTP_GET_VARS, $oscTemplate; $data = ''; $manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name"); if ($number_of_rows = tep_db_num_rows($manufacturers_query)) { if ($number_of_rows <= MAX_DISPLAY_MANUFACTURERS_IN_A_LIST) {// Display a list $manufacturers_list = '<ul style="list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0;">'; while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) { $manufacturers_name = ((strlen($manufacturers['manufacturers_name']) > MAX_DISPLAY_MANUFACTURER_NAME_LEN) ? substr($manufacturers['manufacturers_name'], 0, MAX_DISPLAY_MANUFACTURER_NAME_LEN) . '..' : $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']); if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] == $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'])) $manufacturers_name = '<strong>' . $manufacturers_name .'</strong>'; $manufacturers_list .= '<li><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $manufacturers['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $manufacturers_name . '</a></li>'; } $manufacturers_list .= '</ul>'; $content = $manufacturers_list; } else {// Display a drop-down $manufacturers_array = array(); if (MAX_MANUFACTURERS_LIST < 2) { $manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => '', 'text' => PULL_DOWN_DEFAULT); } while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) { $manufacturers_name = ((strlen($manufacturers['manufacturers_name']) > MAX_DISPLAY_MANUFACTURER_NAME_LEN) ? substr($manufacturers['manufacturers_name'], 0, MAX_DISPLAY_MANUFACTURER_NAME_LEN) . '..' : $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']); $manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'], 'text' => $manufacturers_name); } $content = tep_draw_form('manufacturers', tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL', false), 'get') . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit();" size="' . MAX_MANUFACTURERS_LIST . '" style="width: 100%"') . tep_hide_session_id() . '</form>'; } $data = '<div class="ui-widget infoBoxContainer">' . ' <div class="ui-widget-header infoBoxHeading">' . MODULE_BOXES_MANUFACTURERS_BOX_TITLE . '</div>' . ' <div class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents">' . $content . '</div>' . '</div>'; } return $data; } function execute() { global $SID, $oscTemplate; if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) { $output = tep_cache_manufacturers_box(); } else { $output = $this->getData(); } $oscTemplate->addBlock($output, $this->group); } function isEnabled() { return $this->enabled; } function check() { return defined('MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_STATUS'); } function install() { tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Currencies Module', 'MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to add the module to your shop?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Content Placement', 'MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_CONTENT_PLACEMENT', 'Right Header', 'Should the module be loaded in the header or the footer position?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Left Header\', \'Center Header\', \'Right Header\', \'Header Line\', \'Left Footer\', \'Center Footer\', \'Right Footer\', \'Footer Line\'), ', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())"); tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Module Version Number', 'MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_VERSION_NUMBER', 'v1.0', 'Version number of installed module', '6', '1', 'tep_sanitize_string(', now())"); } function remove() { tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')"); } function keys() { return array('MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_VERSION_NUMBER','MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_STATUS', 'MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_CONTENT_PLACEMENT', 'MODULE_HEADER_FOOTER_CONTENTS_MANUFACTURERS_SORT_ORDER'); } }?>

Hi Gergely,I think i found it , there were some files , like the one up one post , corrupted , i just opend the original files and replaced the corrupted files , using copy and paste , with the original files in DreamWeaver and that seems to have done the trick.

So now i have a look and see how this works ;-)

Gr. Rob

Hi Gergely,

I´m back again , in your manual you say at point A. uninstall header footer old modules.

Can you explain wich files or modules you mean by that please.

Gr. Rob

Use sort order options for modules first. The second problem if it dosen't work. Then http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/tracker/issue-370-box-header-tags-modules-sort-order-bugfix-need/.

Finaly you have to edit module codes.

Hmmm , did this but it did not resolve the problem , i might have another problem then.

Still , if i install the cart and the search box in the same header part ( header right) but with different sort numbers than i think that the search box goes over the cart.

Any suggestions?

Gr, Rob

Hi,

Maybe something missing in install process before. The sort number works even if you use a 0 sort value and off use the module. The above link fix this problem.

Switch on all modules whitch are installed and use not 0 value for sorts.

Maybe the search or the cart module can be inconsistent in html codes.

Sorry me, I have doing and testing the next release but no time to finish the new pack yet.