• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

General Notice (InMotionhosting.com) Hacked 5:05am 9/25/2011

NodsDorf

Hi Chris,

Thank you for keeping me updated.

Brad,

PGelsman was with Godaddy when his current problems became present. However, I have MANY clients that were with Inmotionhosting when it was hacked, needless to say many of them left Inmotionhosting that day.

Chris

I can certainly understand why users would want to leave after such an incident. We do have many customers that have received excellent support in the past and are willing to give us another chance, and for that we're grateful. There are many hosting companies to choose from, and on the flip side there are many hosting companies that have been hacked in the past as well (as you just stated, GoDaddy).

My focus at this time is not to discuss other hosting companies that have been hacked or website security in general (though we could in another post if anyone is interested). I would just like to point out that if any of our InMotion Hosting users are reading this thread and still need help with their site, please let us know as we're more than happy to help.

Thanks again,

- Brad

Hi PGelsman,

This is Brad with InMotion Hosting.

It sounds like you were with InMotion Hosting when this incident occurred. Is that correct? If you are still experiencing this issue with oscommerce, I'd be more than happy to help troubleshoot it further with you. If you can post in our forum (http://forum.inmotio...wforum.php?f=57) I'll be more than happy to assist further.

Thanks,

- Brad

Brad - Thank you for the reply, I was with Godaddy. When I was reading the reviews on a site about web hosting I didn't like what I read and decided to take the recommendations of others on this forum and went with Bluehost.

PGelsman

Archived