• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Future of SEO

maddy58

Now a days many SEO experts are saying that future of SEO will be Social Media only. Slowly general SEO activities are getting obsolete. Activities like directory, article, pr submissions etc. Shall we need to adopt new techniques / process, if yes then on which processes or techniques we need to give more focus? Is it something like wind of change...Whats about your views?

• 7 months later...

While social media will play an increasingly important role in spreading the word about your site, so long as search engines such as Google exist, and list sites based on some ordering algorithm, it will be necessary to pay attention to conventional SEO. I would not expect the search engines to give up on trying to penalize black- and gray- hat SEO (so long as they're in the business of providing search results), and SEO "experts" will continue to try to game the system to artificially improve results. The battle will continue for a long time, and changes to search engines may mean that what you do on your site may have to be changed to improve or keep your search results, even if what you're doing now is strictly "white hat".

I attended a presentation from google belgium today.

I picked up that google+ affects the position in the ranking, if your circle of friends like a particular site/page; it will score higher in the organic results

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

SMO is definitely dominating the search engines today. Though its a part SEO but surely is a step ahead in the IM businesses.

The Future of Online Marketing is the SMO (social media optimization), but for me it must be a work hand in hand with the SEO to get the maximum benefit

• 1 month later...

SMO is definitely taking over search engine these days. But "White hat" techniques are not beatable. It is too tough to survive in Search engine after Penguin update.

Like post..hit LIKE button.

osCommerce | Joomla | WordPress | Magento | SEO | CakePHP | CI

Guaranteed Website Speed Optimization!!

Archived