• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Two OSC 2.3 Apps using one database?

mossman

Good Afternoon Everyone. The new site looks great!

I'm running two installs of OSC 2.3. When i looked at my database i noticed that i have two tables now. One for our catalog, another for our closeouts.

I'm using a company called skipjack as our processor. I can only set one "response page" in their system currently set to: http://www.mydomain.com/checkout_process.php.

My main catalog works fine an allows the user to complete the order and get the thank you page. I get the order in my email and in the admin section. All is well.

The "Closeout Section" uses the same skipjack account. When a user checks out, it does processes the credit card, but it stops at the login screen instead of the thank you page. I don't get the order email, and it dosen't show up in my admin section under orders.

I think this is due to it trying to check for the user in my first table and not finding them, seeing the registration for closeouts is in the second table.

Is there a simple way to tie the two carts together for the checkout process? Or can i make both carts user registrations be stored in both tables so it dosen't fail?

Thank you for all your time.

Aaron

Archived