Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
jaloise

Free templates?

Julian,

You can check the add on area HERE

But, quite honestly......there is no value in a FREE template. You get what you pay for.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

I´ll release all my templates for free on www.mindsparx.org. all i want is a link from any page u own wink.png

Edited by iankil

My contributions

Mindsparx admin for 2.2

Mindsparx admin for 2.3

Mindsparx admin for 3.0

Mindsparx specials 2.2

Starproduct pimped for 2.2

Starproduct pimped for 2.3

Mindsparx template osc Sport 2.2

Mindsparx template Horizon 2.3

+ a few more...

Julian,

You can check the add on area HERE

But, quite honestly......there is no value in a FREE template. You get what you pay for.

Chris

But, quite honestly .... a commercial themes developer would naturally say that .... hmmm? "Vested interest" springs to mind.

Wearing a seatbelt prevents head injuries when the computer crashes - - - Yeah Right!!! - not in this office.

Hmmm. Would you rather run your business with a design that is yours and yours only, or a design that is freely available and could be used in 100s of shops?

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

Guess it depends on the ability of the person. I'd like a free template that's close to what I'm after, then I can change it around to what I'd like it to be.

But, quite honestly .... a commercial themes developer would naturally say that .... hmmm? "Vested interest" springs to mind.

Actually, I am speaking from experience. FREE templates are usually out-dated osCommerce versions or are very poorly coded. I the long run, they cost more time and headache than they are worth. Paying a fee to a commercial template developer is well worth the money.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)