Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
ZAIIIII

Addon That Gives You Rating On Search Results Like "PowerReviews.com"?

I was looking to upgrade the way my customer reviews looked on my site and found the site powerreviews.com. Problem is that it's a tad bit pricey and kind of unfair that they get only their reviews on the search engine (at least I can't figure out how they do it).

Pretty much what I want to ask is there any addon I can use where when I search for the product on Google it will show up with stars under it. By that I mean if a set of customers reviewed one of my items and it got 4.5 stars it would show the same on Google.

EXAMPLE: When you Google one of the products that Staples sells (they use power reviews) you will see stars below their listings.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Nestle%C2%AE+Pure+Life%E2%84%A2+Bottled+Purified+Water%2C+24%2FCase&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Khaled,

I don't believe there is any current contribution for that kind of rating on reviews. I would be a custom coding project.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)