• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

contribution request - quickcommerce.net payment

resoman

Hi all, I have a request for you guru's out there. I am using a merchant account from e-commerce exchange with a payment gateway to secure.quickcommerce.net

There is a developers guide, but with me not being very fluent in php, im a bit lost in the code and the functions. (link to the dev guide for those curious) http://www.ecxoc.com/html/content/develope...persguide.shtml

(I am not sure on this, but I think quickcommerce.net is another form of authorize.net)

Maybe someone out there already has made a module for this, or just modified the authorizenet.php module to reflect quickcommerce.net settings. If so, please contact me asap! Otherwise, if you have suggestions, workarounds, or if it is simple for me to do, please post suggestions below or email me [email protected]

Jesse Rooney

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

My name is Colin, and I also have an e-commerce exchange merchant account. when I setup everything, they sent me an email that linked to a site called www.pay-me-now.com which is the payment processor's gateway site. I can enter credit card information on my customers manually, among many other things or I can download their custom payment modules for OSC. These modules are fairly simple to install on the server, and once you install them, you'll be able to login to your OSC admin page and click on "modules", then click payment. You'll hopefully see the options for "merchant partners" or something similar. At least that's what e-commerce exchange calls it. Since we have the options to accept Visa, MC and e-check, those options are listed in the payment modules. We simply clicked on them and edited the values for each option. We're having difficulty running a test transaction though. We've installed the modules over two months ago, so they may be outdated. We'll try and get newer modules for it and hopefully run a successful test transaction. Any ideas on how to properly setup the modules for a test run?

Basically, you could try and visit www.pay-me-now.com and download the payment modules for OSC. Best wishes to you all.

Sincerely,

Colin

Zion Computer

• 4 months later...

In order to run a test transaction, you have to access your pay-me-now account. Once you login with your account id, and password, you have to create sub-id's or sub-accounts. There should be a menu option on the pay-me-now screen "Available Services". Ensure that the sub-id's option is Activated. Once this is confirmed, return to the menu options and select "Add Sub-id's". The Sub-id name can be any 5-characters. Once this is completed, you should see a window at the very top of the pay-me-now screen labeled: Sub ID:

Enter the sub-id that you just created in the window and hit the change button. This should bring up a new screen with the sub-id configurations. At the top, you should see a pull-down window with the status of your account ie. "active"

Now you can select the pull-down window and change your status to "testing"

The last thing that you have to do is enter the correct info into the OSCommerce payment module setup screen. Go to ADMIN within OSCommerce, Select Modules, Select Payment, Select Merchant Partners Credit Card. Enter the correct info as well as the correct test parameters. Enable merchant partners, Enter your Account ID and Sub ID. As far as test parameters, I would strongly recommend that you download the contribution for merchant partners instead of using the files from the pay-me-now website. If you use the files from the contribution, the test parameters are as follows: cc# 5454545454545454 exp date: 12/2005 ccv: 123

Let me know if any of this is unclear or if you require additional info.

Goodluck!

Hi,

My name is Colin, and I also have an e-commerce exchange merchant account. when I setup everything, they sent me an email that linked to a site called www.pay-me-now.com which is the payment processor's gateway site. I can enter credit card information on my customers manually, among many other things or I can download their custom payment modules for OSC. These modules are fairly simple to install on the server, and once you install them, you'll be able to login to your OSC admin page and click on "modules", then click payment. You'll hopefully see the options for "merchant partners" or something similar. At least that's what e-commerce exchange calls it. Since we have the options to accept Visa, MC and e-check, those options are listed in the payment modules. We simply clicked on them and edited the values for each option. We're having difficulty running a test transaction though. We've installed the modules over two months ago, so they may be outdated. We'll try and get newer modules for it and hopefully run a successful test transaction. Any ideas on how to properly setup the modules for a test run?

Basically, you could try and visit www.pay-me-now.com and download the payment modules for OSC. Best wishes to you all.

Sincerely,

Colin

Zion Computer