• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need help with shipping modules

jnillaw

I am new to oscommerce and having difficulty even using this forum for some reason I can't even search it, I just get some errors. Anyway here is my problems. I have now setup both ups and usps and put in my access codes and user id's from both shippers and neither module seems to work when I try to test the checkout process. Can someone please help?

The forum is undergoing some updates right now, that's why you can't search.

As for USPS, I suggest you install this module instead of the default module. UPS, I have no idea as I rarely recommend it or install it.

Chris

The usps download that I was directed to above is only a blank file? Now what? I am beginning to think that oscommerce isn't all it is made out to be. Maybe if you are a computer programmer but not for the average person just trying to create a basic shopping cart. If I can't get the shipping to work then all of my work has been a complete waste of time.

Janice,

Download a FULL version from the list. More than likely you downloaded an update that was displayed on the screen to the file is empty. Look for the FULL package download for USPS Methods.

And, if you can follow instructions, you should have no problem installing the contributions.

Chris

Archived