• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping Cart not Empty after Checkout

jnillaw

I am new to Oscommerce but getting along pretty easily but still have a few issues that I can't seem to find answers to. I setup a sandbox with paypal and created a customer in OSC and proceeded to checkout with one item in my shopping card. The payment with thru to the sandbox successfully but the item is still in the shopping cart when I go back to the user account. Any advice would be appreciated.

I am new to Oscommerce but getting along pretty easily but still have a few issues that I can't seem to find answers to. I setup a sandbox with paypal and created a customer in OSC and proceeded to checkout with one item in my shopping card. The payment with thru to the sandbox successfully but the item is still in the shopping cart when I go back to the user account. Any advice would be appreciated.

One more thing. I did add a check/money order option and tried checking out that way and it works fine so it is just with paypal website payments standard that it didn't empty the cart

Paypal website payments uses IPN if for some reason IPN was not recd or not handled this will be the case.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived