• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OPC Challenges

MilesB

I installed OPC on a copy of my site...it works fine.....then I upload the changes to Production (with SSL) and the Authorize.net function will not work. Basically, none of the credit card fields are produced and I get the generic error about an error while setting Payment method. So I have searched the board here and tried the chgs Steve S indicated to input into the Authorize.net code......When I did that, it made no difference....no credit card fields and error setting Payment method.

Miles,

There is a conflict with JSON, Jquery with v2.3.1 and One Page checkout (OPC). It is generally seen with IE but I have come across it with Chrome as well. I am not sure if the payment module is directly associated with the conflict or if what you are NOT seeing is a result of the conflict, but I suggest disabling OPC and trying the checkout process to see if your payment module renders results then. If so, then the issue is the result of the JSON and Jquery conflict.

Chris

Miles,

There is a conflict with JSON, Jquery with v2.3.1 and One Page checkout (OPC). It is generally seen with IE but I have come across it with Chrome as well. I am not sure if the payment module is directly associated with the conflict or if what you are NOT seeing is a result of the conflict, but I suggest disabling OPC and trying the checkout process to see if your payment module renders results then. If so, then the issue is the result of the JSON and Jquery conflict.

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion. My payment modules function correctly once I disable OPC. I verified that the Credit Card fields do not render with IE, Chrome, or Firefox with OPC on. The SSL is the part that is throwing me....I think I am coming to the point that the OPC Contribution is a bust...it may be time to abandon ship.