• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
Denz

DPS error - not returning to checkout_success.php

Hi Everyone,

I am REALLY hoping someone can help here cause I have tried EVERYTHING and DPS wont help (grrr) and nothing has worked, obviously.

I have a store v2.2ms2 running STS and other contribs. The site had dps running fine. Then it was hacked so I installed Sitemonitor, Security Pro, IP Trap, Admin Secure Login Logout, and also moved servers. Since then it stopped working correctly.... the DPS payment goes through but the website owner gets an email saying "Payment could not be completed: Invalid length for a Base-64 char array." and then the user gets redirected to login.php (not checkout_success.php).

I thought maybe it was cause the new server limited the query string to 512 characters, so I moved the site back to the old server. Still the same. So I thought that maybe it was Security Pro (known issues with payment modules) so I uninstalled that. Still the same.

I have checked EVERYTHING I can think of.

Please :beg: can someone help me... :'(

OK, so DPS payments are going thru as successful now (no longer get the 64 char error) but still redirecting to the login page. Obviously a session thing.

PLEASE HELP....