• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quick CHECK OUT NO NEED FOR LOG IN

vashichino7

Hello Guys,

I was interested in being able to update my oScommerce website so that my customers are able to checkout without creating a log in. I tried installing Payment Without Account however, my website is template based and I did not have a 1 or 2 of the files we needed to update for the install. Anyone else recommend something better? I just want my customers to be able to quickly check out using any kind of method. What do you guys suggest? Heres my current website: www.savingsHUB.com thank you for all your help!

Von,

Even PWA requires the customers name, address and postal code which is validated against the card holders account information. ALL online transactions require the basic information for security purposes.

Chris

If you want the "fastest" look at the One Page Checkout mods in the add-ons section

If you want the "fastest" look at the One Page Checkout mods in the add-ons section

Be careful when integrating One Page Checkout(OPC), there are open issues with JSON and Internet Explorer. I am still working on issues with a site using OPC that doesn't allow customers to create accounts or update shipping information because of OPC.

Chris