• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

any catalan pack out there?

annamagica

I translated myself the file english.php to catalan but I found that only translate some boxes and catalogue applications. Is there available a pack for catalant language?

If not, which parts I must translate to have the complete page in catalan?

It's my first OC, and I'm a bit lost in space.

Thank you

Hello,

I checked in the catalan packages, and although are useful as an example, I'll be needing to do my own translation as they are different versions of what I have. My version of OC is v2.3.1...not sure if are interchangeable, maybe, but I'm a bit concern to substitute the folder I created for catalan ( copying the original english one), for one that at the first sight seems to have differnt commands.

Anyway, I have the frontend done and now doing the admin catalan.php file translation...which hopefully will work but...I'm noticing the title headers no are changing, the title for the boxes either...so I'm unsuccesfully looking for a template css ( I'm using the default structure) and I can't find either a general stylesheet to try...

I'm stuck...surely it must be a way to do this changes when adding a new language from scratch...any idea?

Thanks in advance

anna

• 5 months later...

Hi Anna, I'm going to start with my first OC. I plan to run my website having Catalan language in addition to standard ones.

Did you got any idea to go forward with your problem with the language.

Did you got a whole and complete Catalan package? I was planning to create a new one. But after reading Jan Zonjee's message, perhaps it would make sense to use one of the existing.

Do you have any advice/recommendation to share?

Gràcies

Antoni.