• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Realex Sub Account

piperman

Hi everyone,

I'm using OSC2.2 RC2a with the Realex module installed for payments.

I have setup a new Sub Account with realex but cannot get it working.

I have my main account from my main website working 100%. Then i copied the site and changed the design and look of the site, so it appears like a different site to the customer, Realex off a sub account service so i can take payments from this new site onto my current realex account...but....

There does not appear to be anywhere where i can enter the sub account info in the backend of the oscommerce realex payment module.

I have the merchant ID field and the Shared Secret, but a few small currency options.

I have spoken to realex but dont seem to know the answer.

Does anyone else out there have a realex sub account also?

Regards

Piperman

Gary,

You may want to contact one of the contribution contributors to ask for assistance. It does not appear that any of the current uploads contain parameters for sub-accounts.

Chris

Gary,

You may want to contact one of the contribution contributors to ask for assistance. It does not appear that any of the current uploads contain parameters for sub-accounts.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Surely this would be the responsibility of Realex and not a third party?

What do you think. Its seems a bit crazy to me that realex recommend OSC and then rely on others to support its module.

Thanks

Gary

Gary,

I believe that ALL of the payment modules found on this forum were created by forum members and NOT the actual payment processors. The payment processors simply provide the API specs, and the code is then written from those specs.

Chris

Gary,

I believe that ALL of the payment modules found on this forum were created by forum members and NOT the actual payment processors. The payment processors simply provide the API specs, and the code is then written from those specs.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

I did not know that....I stand corrected!

I'll contact the people who developed the realex add-on so and see if they can help,

Thanks Chris for your help,

G.