• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

regions

gruessle

If you look to the end - you will see that Marymad and all states after that have beed cut off. Is there a maximum of states we can add?

Region 3 States

Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa,Illinois,Indiana,Missouri,Arkansas,Tennessee,Louisiana,

Mississippi,Alabama,Michigan,Ohio,Kentucky,Georgia,Florida,Maine,New Hampshire,Vermont,Massachusetts,Rhode Island,Connecticut,New York,Pennsylvania,New Jersey,Delaware,Marylan

I also tried adding more regions, but this option will not hold any information. I mean any states I add are not saved at all.

// CUSTOMIZE THIS SETTING FOR THE NUMBER OF States NEEDED

$this->regions = 4;

Gr?ssle

There is a maximum of 255 characters allowed in that field (configuration.configuration_value) in the database. You could alter it to a TEXT field which will allow you to store almost unlimited amount of data but this will slow your site down slightly.

Have you tried using the 2 letter code for states instead of the full name?

or LONGTEXT if you want to put in LOTS of data

I wouldn't advise using LONGTEXT unless you are going to be entering in excess of 65,535 characters per record :shock: