• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi-store contribution

thbor83

Hi everyone,

I have several stores with seperatly admin sections, what i want is to gather all of them in one admin section.

This can be accomplished with using http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1730

Installed the contribution and tried it out, this works really great for several stores with one admin section.

But the problem I'm having is that i need to be able to control several things that I can't seem to find possible in this contribution yet.

Newsletter per store

Customer per store

Orders per store

Administrators should only have access to the store they are managing, orders and customers

Does any one know if there already a contribution that allows this?

Regards,

Thomas B.

Thomas,

There is Multi Store Multi Shop for basic functions and there are commercial contributions if you Google for them.

Chris

The Multi Store Multi Shop have been tried out, but as you say has basic functions and not the advanced I want.

Have checked all other solution that i have found on google for the moment, but all seems to be like Multi Store Multi Shop contribution with shared customers and admin section.

Some of the one i have found has the possibility to lock down the admin section but the customer are still shared between all the stores.

Anyone else have suggestions to contribution or other stores that can have the functions I want?

-Thomas

The customers are not shared between the shops in Multi Store Multi Shop , if you create an account at one store you will not be able to login at any of the other stores.

Ie. if you have 5 stores , 1 customer have to create 5 accounts, 1 in each of the stores if he/she wishes to shop in them all.

Customers and orders is not "shared" among stores, some functions might not work as you want "out of the box" but that can be changed via some custom coding.

The customers are not shared between the shops in Multi Store Multi Shop , if you create an account at one store you will not be able to login at any of the other stores.

Ie. if you have 5 stores , 1 customer have to create 5 accounts, 1 in each of the stores if he/she wishes to shop in them all.

Customers and orders is not "shared" among stores, some functions might not work as you want "out of the box" but that can be changed via some custom coding.

The contribution used is Multi Store Multi Shop

I have 2 stores in my test enviroment, 1 customer in store 1 and none at the moment in the second store.

The customer can log on to both stores without making a new account in the second store. I have reinstalled three times but get the same output each time.

-Thomas

Then you have not installed it correctly or not set up the stores correctly...or one of the later versions added of the mod is "corrupted".. In the orginal mod customers are "separate" for each store

Edited by toyicebear

If you are on a version where a customer can login to all stores .. then you can change that by simply modifying the customer/email checks in login.php and create_account.php to check for the customers store.

Then you have not installed it correctly or not set up the stores correctly...or one of the later versions added of the mod is "corrupted".. In the orginal mod customers are "separate" for each store

I have selected the latest version for the contribution. But i will download an earlier version to check the login.php and create_account.php files.

In the mysql database i see that the users are set with the different store_id, so maybe it's only the login.php file that is corrupt/wrong/missing something.

-Thomas