• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Searching on customer details

zefeena

Hi,

Hope someone can help me here.

The paypal divert (lack of) problem continues to haunt me. Generally this doesn't cause a problem as i just log on as the custoemr and complete the order process. Only rarely have they gone back and emptied the basket!

The biggest problem occurs when b/f's pay for g/fs orders, and therefore the paypal email, name/address etc bears no relevance to the customers details. When i log on using the payment email, nothing appears, and searching on the name doesn't come up with anything unless they are married.

I would like to add a second email when people create their account, and ideally one which has their attention drawn to it, each time they check out.

I.e [email protected] ... Please check that this matches the email of the account from which you made payment (EDIT button)

Obviously i need this to show up in the customer details, ideally under their account log on email, AND importantly when i search for the email address to be included in the search the same as the usual email is.

Any clever people able to help or point me in the right direction - i can just about manage to add a contribution if its easy!

Thank you kellie

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Archived