Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fxmatics

Fast set Security Directory Permissions Tool

It has been a mystery for me for a week, until I made this little script to set Security Directory Permissions Tool properly. :ph34r:

Just click on icon and wallaaa.... the directory permission changed! :thumbsup:

I attach it here...

NOTE: I add link to additional script in <catalog>/admin/sec_dir_permissions.php file. It is originally from oSC 2.3.1. You must compare/edit/replace your existing file.

DirSecurityChanger.zip

QUICK UPDATE: Attached is Include TOGGLE ALL function! B)

It has been a mystery for me for a week, until I made this little script to set Security Directory Permissions Tool properly. :ph34r:

Just click on icon and wallaaa.... the directory permission changed! :thumbsup:

I attach it here...

NOTE: I add link to additional script in <catalog>/admin/sec_dir_permissions.php file. It is originally from oSC 2.3.1. You must compare/edit/replace your existing file.

DirSecurityChanger_wToggelAll.zip

Dude, you are GENIUS! This little contribution saves a lot of time and effort. One click and all the job is done - all needed files are checkmoded to their necessary permissions. AWESOME!!!

Its not working when i used your first zip file code, nothing has changed into it.

And when i used your second zip file code - the toggle one, i get below error.

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in /opt/lampp/htdocs/MyShop/catalog/admin/sec_dir_permissions.php on line 94

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in /opt/lampp/htdocs/MyShop/catalog/admin/sec_dir_permissions.php on line 94

And I am using osC v2.3.1. on Ubuntu 11.10.

Need some addition help on this.. Thanks.

I like your scripts,