Latest News: (loading..)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StonerArms

Adding Contact Info?

I was informed by my rep with Authorize.net that among other things, I need to add in my business address so it is visible on the site. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I know it's going to be a simple fix.

I was informed by my rep with Authorize.net that among other things, I need to add in my business address so it is visible on the site. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I know it's going to be a simple fix.

you can add the business address on the contact_us.php page.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

No one can give you any concrete code examples unless you give your URL or at least say what version of osC you have installed.

The directions will be different if you have v2.3.1 or one of the 2.2RC versions.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >