• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

header tag column box and silo not appearing

bowsera

Ok so I have installed (twice now) header tags seo on a modified oscommerce 2.3.

I have ran the test and I receive only duplicate header tag messages (for having the same product name for a few products). However, the problems I am experiencing are as follows:

1) I do not see an option for changing "search engine friendly" to false in configuration

2)the info box does not appear on my product_info page

3)The silo box appears but only shows the title in the box no matter what settings I change

4) the silo link at the bottom of the page displays the meta title for the store and not the product name

I have installed and reinstalled then doubled checked and re-uploaded all of the configuration files.

Other contributions that I have installed are as follows:

ultimate Seo Urls 5, discount code 3.0, column listing with smart column n.v1.1

any help would be appreciated. Thanks

ok after more research this is what i have found when running multiple tests.

"index.php is missing Header Tags code or it is not installed correctly. Verify that Fill Tags has been ran and that the root checkbox or the default checkboxes have been checked in Page Control."

and of course i have ran the fill tags and what not. I have checked my index page against the files in the new shop installation folder and i can not find the mistake. What am I missing? can someone point me in a direction?