• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Countdown or sale countdown clock!

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you would know how or where I can add a countdown clock. I want to have a week sale on my website and need some sort f SALE ENDS XX-XX-XX hours-minutes-seconds or something of that nature which I can put into my banner or an image... Anyone have a clue? thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is how i did it - Installed this addon (you may need to tweak it a bit to suit your needs), created some sale names within this addon and then added some products to those sales - This addon is pretty good as it lets you schedule specials (in particular you can chose what prices a special would have on what day and till when should those prices be continued).

Now the part of getting that clock to work ,I used keith woods jquery plugin - here

Then pulled the date of the current sale from the database and inserted that date into the jquery function where keith's script wants it to be.

Let me know if i can be of more help to you.

• 1 year later...

Then pulled the date of the current sale from the database and inserted that date into the jquery function where keith's script wants it to be.

Let me know if i can be of more help to you.

I wonder if you could specify which file and where exactly to set the date of sale on,(jquery.countdown.js???) Many thanks! Ooops!! It's been a couple of years since yr post!! sorry I didn't realize it! Edited by kenspa