• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sending more than one email to newsletter subscribers

14steve14

I am thinking of installing this add on. I have read the forum and keep seeing the same question asked, but it never gets a response. People are saying that once they have sent an email to a customer, the module will not allow another to be sent. Unless this is fixed, what is the point of mailbeez if it will only send one email to a customer. I would like to use it to send weekly or monthly newsletters. Will it do this.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

normally the newsletter module enabled by default.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

• 4 weeks later...

hi steve,

the idea of mailbeez is to sent automatically personalized emails rather than plain newsletters. however mailbeez would allow to have a newsletter module as well, which then benefits from the mailbeez framework like opt-out, fully controlled sendings, google analytics integration etc.

the current bulkmail module is a community contribution and has some technical issues (it is bypassing the mailbeez framework...).

If there are enough requests for a newsletter module for mailbeez (premium-module - not free) I am happy to work on it and make it as stable as the other mailbeez modules.

would be great if you could join the discussion in the mailbeez thread (think you added a new topic instead of "add reply")

cheers

cord