Sign in to follow this  
montyrach

Two Submit Buttons on a page

Anyone had success adding two submit buttons on a page using the tep_draw_button function? For instance, how would I go about adding a Wishlist button to my Product_info page using the tep_draw_button function?

Example

<div class="buttonSet">
   <span class="buttonAction" style="float:left;"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART, 'cart', null, 'primary'); ?></span>

<?php  // WISHLIST ?>
<?php echo tep_draw_button('Add to Wishlist', 'clipboard', null, 'primary'); ?>

<? echo tep_image_submit('button_wishlist.gif', 'Add to Wishlist', 'name="wishlist" value="wishlist"'); 
//WISHLIST ?>    
 </div> <!-- end button set -->

and here is the rendered HTML

<div class="buttonSet">

<span style="float:left;" class="buttonAction"><input type="hidden" value="1877" name="products_id"><span class=""><button type="submit" id="tdb1" class="ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-icon-primary ui-priority-primary" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-icon-primary ui-icon ui-icon-cart"></span><span class="ui-button-text">Add to Cart</span></button></span>
<script type="text/javascript">$("#tdb1").button({icons:{primary:"ui-icon-cart"}}).addClass("ui-priority-primary").parent().removeClass("tdbLink");</script></span>

<span class=""><button type="submit" id="tdb3" class="ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-icon-primary ui-priority-primary" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-icon-primary ui-icon ui-icon-clipboard"></span><span class="ui-button-text">Add to Wishlist</span></button></span>
<script type="text/javascript">$("#tdb3").button({icons:{primary:"ui-icon-clipboard"}}).addClass("ui-priority-primary").parent().removeClass("tdbLink");</script>

<input type="image" value="wishlist" name="wishlist" title=" Add to Wishlist " alt="Add to Wishlist" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_wishlist.gif">    

</div>

The tep_image_submit button will work and correctly add a product to the user's wishlist and take them to their wishlist page. BUT if you click the 'Add to Wishlist' button created by the tep_draw_button function, the item is added to the shopping cart. This tells me my application_top is correctly setup to discern between adding to the cart and adding to the wishlist, but I THINK the button isn't setup correctly. Do I need to alter my tep_draw_button function to add some parameters?

Any help would be MUCH appreciated as this would apply to loads of different add-ons, not just Wishlist.

Thank you!

Edited by montyrach

Rachel M.