osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS ?

kelly236

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem

United States Postal Service United States Postal Service

-2147218043 - Unable to calculate international postage

it just started I haven't change anything!!

any help or direction would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Kelly

Unless someone has had this particular error no one will know much about it. Give us more information.

What version Osc? What add-on if any and if an add-on what version is the add-on? Base information like that will help us to help you.

Thank you so much for responding to me and I apologize for the lack of information, I'm using an old 2.2 version of oscommerce as for the USPS module I'm not sure of the version, it's been so long where do you think I can find that? and this error just started a few days ago, I have changed nothing it was working fine, so I have no clue, but again thank you so much for any insight and taking time to help me I really appreciate it

Kelly

Unless someone has had this particular error no one will know much about it. Give us more information.

What version Osc? What add-on if any and if an add-on what version is the add-on? Base information like that will help us to help you.

It's always important to make note of a version of an add-on because people are always updating the add-ons. At some point it can becomes really hard to know which version you installed. You can check inside the 'readme' text file or 'changes' text file to see what they have listed as the last version change.

Plus since nothing has been changed in your website it is possible that changes have been made by USPS on their end that affects your program. Look at the different USPS forums concerning that possibility.

Wish I could be more help. This is main reason I stay away from contributions that a third party (UPS, USPS, etc.) can make changes that creates a rush to changes while losing business.

Good luck.

Thank you for trying to help me, I guess no one has had this happen to them, I guess I'll keep looking on the forums

if anyone gets this error and has found a fix please let me know

United States Postal Service United States Postal Service

-2147218043 - Unable to calculate international postage

Thank you and I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!

Kelly