• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

application-top.php issue

tpaul25

First I'd like to say this is a great add on. While I am not php savvy, the directions given were pretty straight forward. Thank you. That being said, I am running into a problem with one of the files - the application-top.php file.

I've installed all other files with success. When I install this one and test, the new urls are not redirecting to the old ones. I get a page error that says "No input file specified" when I try clicking on a product or menu that goes to a product category.

An example of an updated link is: http://www.everythingbutwine.com/index.php/glassware-c-34

The original link is: http://www.everythingbutwine.com/index.php?cPath=34

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I'm using the code found in the v2.2 installation zip file.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tracy

You talk about this being a great add-on but which add-on is that?

I checked your store and you have an error message that reveals your path. That is never good. The error mentions ultimate_seo_urls5. If that is the add-on you are talking about you should take this to that contribution forum.

The link below will take you there. FWR is great at responding to questions about his contributions.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media Seo Urls new development - PHP 5 only