• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Reb Bar

darp

I am playing in the sandbox.

I have installed Paypal Payments Pro on my local host test store.

If I us the Paypal Express button on the shopping_cart page and select to pay with a credit card on the Paypal site, everything is OK.

1) First problem -> If I us the OSC check out button and select credit card as the payment method, upon submitting my info, I get bounced back to the shopping_cart page and a red bar appears that says, 'This transaction cannot be processed.'

2) Second Problem -> If I select the OSC check out button and select Paypal as the payment method I am taken to the Paypal site. I thought that with Payments Pro the customer stayed on your site.

Have I done something wrong?

1...you have to use a valid cc number

2... PayPal pro only stays "onsite" for cc payments, if they choose PayPal as their payment method they are sent to PayPal to complete the payment.

Thanks for the reply.

That clears up question number two.

As for the first question, I have used a valid credit card. It is the same credit card that I use when doing a Paypal Express credit card option transaction.