• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Horizontal Category Menu

maepl

Hi I am running oscommerce 2.3 I have downloaded Horizontal Category Menu from superfish but the this line $stylesheet='<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="templates/'.$template_name.'/stylesheet.css"/>'; is not in the the application_top.php

This install instructions say to replace this line with this code below:

$stylesheet='<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="templates/'.$template_name.'/stylesheet.css"/>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.4.2.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/superfish.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="templates/'.$template_name.'/superfish.css" />

'

Anyone now how to install this on 2.3 oscommerce.

Any help greatly appreciated.

The stylesheet links in 2.3.1 are in /catalog/includes/template_top.php

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I fail to understand how ssl has anything to do with this question? The stylesheet links in /catalog/includes/template_top.php do not have this specific line. Do you have this superfish installed on 2.3.1? I am looking for someone

who has it installed and working to tell me how to install it because the line of code is not in the oscommerce files. So clearly it is put somewhere or tweeked but I am not sure so I am looking for someone who has it installed. :(

I fail to understand how ssl has anything to do with this question? The stylesheet links in /catalog/includes/template_top.php do not have this specific line. Do you have this superfish installed on 2.3.1? I am looking for someone

who has it installed and working to tell me how to install it because the line of code is not in the oscommerce files. So clearly it is put somewhere or tweeked but I am not sure so I am looking for someone who has it installed.

I think you first problem is posting same question in different parts of this forum.

This is germ reply

No mention of SSL

The reason you do not have the line $stylesheet='<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="templates/'.$template_name.'/stylesheet.css"/> is because you have not add the OSC to CSS contribution (tableless OSCommerce).

You need to read the Installation Instructions again.

who has it installed and working to tell me how to install it because the line of code is not in the oscommerce files. So clearly it is put somewhere or tweeked but I am not sure so I am looking for someone who has it installed. :(

Read your other post about the stylesheet.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I think you first problem is posting same question in different parts of this forum.

This is germ reply

No mention of SSL

The reason you do not have the line $stylesheet='<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="templates/'.$template_name.'/stylesheet.css"/> is because you have not add the OSC to CSS contribution (tableless OSCommerce).

You need to read the Installation Instructions again.

Thank you.... I will read this again. I appreciate you reading the question carefully and answering the question, I was looking for this line of code for days. I posted in general before I realized that there was a post section for add-ons. I just don't know how to cancel the other one. Hopefully I will be able to install this without further assistance, but just in case, can you check this post again So so so thankful for your help.. :)