• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking For Add-On To Offer Membership Pricing

Deemar

I posted this in the 3.x forum but now I'm looking for a 2.x solution instead.

I'm looking for something that will offer the following:

- prices on website display normal price and price you would pay if you had a membership

- customers automatically get membership pricing after purchasing membership

- customers get membership pricing on their cart if their cart includes a membership purchase

- I don't have to manually set customers as members anywhere

Is this possible? I know about all the separate prices per groups and things but those are manual. Is there a way to have the customer buy the membership and then it's automatic?

if you do some custom coding and combine OT_Membership with SPPC (or another member pricing mod) then its fully possible

More than I'd like to do.

If you don't do it, it most likely won't get done. On the other hand, you could find a professional to do it for you. In either case, it won't get done by itself.

Chris

Okay, I tried installing the xmembers contribution and it worked fine. However I thought it would display the member pricing next to the original pricing of each product for customers to see the benefit of buying a membership. Are there any contributions that do this?