• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PDF & HTML codes - How Do I ?

Hi,

I am trying to do 2 things and I can not find what I am really needing in the forums or google. I have figured out the php but still require assistance in these area's if someone can help.

I have created 2 new boxes and I would like to do the following;

1. My projects are in " PDF " format and I do not know how I would link this type of page to a link ( ie: summer ) in a information boxes ?

2. I have a html code and I would like to put it on a new blank page and link this type of page to a link in a information box ?

Can this be done ?

Please Note; the html code is a color chart and is in html format. This is the html I need to use. I'm sorry but this is all foreign to me.

<iframe title="Swarovski Create Your Style - Color Carousel" frameborder="0" src="http://www.create-your-style.com/Content.Node/Color-Carousel-External.en.php?utm_source=SNA_CA_55194&utm_medium=Widget&utm_campaign=Color-Carousel" width="642" height="1027"></iframe>

If anyone can help me or direct me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly in advance,

Tracie