• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Buy Button

graysonhobby

Not that I couldn't find it, I've been looking for it because of your question, also you can say I'm maybe not your typical customer.

The truth is that it is a little hard to find, close to the page bottom, after all that descriptions.

I would do 2 things:

1) make it more prominent, larger and in an other color or exposing it on a background

2) add a second one, on top, under your facebook like (that looks like more important placed there on top)

So I guess people like but don't buy. Modern times :) I would prefer they buy even they don't like. Is there a way ? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just shopped your site and although I found 2 buy now buttons I used the button at the top of the page for GH MicroJet Combo - GH MicroJet V3 & GH 20A ESC

[Combo-Micro] It went in the shopping cart with the default option. I went back to add a prop and speed control option. I could not buy those as they would not add to the cart after the top buy now button was chose.

You images are of such poor quality that it is hard to see some of the details of those products example HERE

There is a great free image editor downloadable from HERE and saving your images at a resolution of 72 will make your images stand out but also at a low enough resolution that they load fast but not good quality for others to print a good picture from them.

many emails from folks stating they do not know how to buy products

Do they say don't know how to buy (which was my case as the options to purchase didn't work) or do they say Can't find button?

Greetings fellow Georgian!

For the most part I love the site. Great job. However I agree with multimixer. You should move the buy now button to the top which you have done. It seems to work by clicking but I couldn't add products. It just removed the first item and replaced it with the second. The bottom buy now button functions properly. Compare the coding of both buttons. It may be easier to move the reviews and wishlist buttons along with it to keep the coding intact. There are people with more experience in the forums that are willing to help with that.

Most web shoppers are impulse buyers, so having all the buttons that induce shopper engagement should be above the fold. It wouldn't hurt to move the description and reviews to the tabbed area. Having the reviews on the samwe page as the product helps with decision making.

Just my thoughts. Good luck!

Your site is colorful, if you can make the overall width bigger and allow your product images to be bigger I think it would be outstanding.

Nice work

Getting the Phoenix off the ground

Archived