• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please Please Help - No Discount in PayPal

Hi, I have been building a new OSCommerce 2.2 RC2 store for a customer.

I have added CCGV (Credit Class and Gift Voucher/Coupon V5.21 contribution) and One Page Checkout 1.4 for MS2 2.2

CCGV comes with a PayPal Standard module which you then make some minor alterations to for OPC. This works fine until you add a discount, PayPal doesn't take any notice of the discount and charges the full price.

OPC comes with a PayPal IPN module, again works fine, but the discount is ignored by PayPal.

If I use PayPal Express, the discounted sum is passed over to PayPal. I don't want to use this as a detailed description isn't passed over or the discount, just the final sum.

What I need:

I need to be able to apply a discount code to a shopping cart and for it to be displayed in the OSC shop order (this works)

PayPal to detail the discount (this doesn’t happen)

PayPal to detail the items description in the PayPal invoice (this happens)

PayPal to inform OSC shop that a payment has been received (Happens if I use the IPN module)

I need this resolved asap as it's holding up the whole project.

I have searched everywhere for the past two days and it's becoming a real hair puller. Considering all those who seem to be using this config, why isn't there a PayPal module that works?

Please help me before I crack up.

Phillip

Edited by KimptonComputers

• 9 months later...