• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing v3.3 and New Products & Specials

Kelly_Hero

I installed the Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.3 mod and it seems to be working well in itself. I now have a couple of issues with integrating this mod with other mods, namely the Specials, What's New and Featured Items mods. I would appreciate any assistance.

1. When logged in as a customer assigned to a group, (i.e. wholesale, friends, etc.), the "Group Price" shows up on the product listing pages, but not on the default page under the Featured Items section.

2. I also have the Specials Mod installed. It works fine until a customer who is assigned to a group logs in. Once logged in, that customer sees both the "Group Price" and the Specials price. For example, if I assign a price of $30 to an item as a special, but the wholesale price is $15, the customer sees $15 striked out and then $30 as the special price. I would like to make it so that the Specials pricing does not show up at all when a customer who belongs to a group is logged in.

3. For some reason, (probably my own error), the New Products page now only shows one item, although it says it's displaying 10 items. This only occurred after I installed the Seperate Pricing mod. Also, the New Products page is no longer displaying the price at all.

If anyone would be so kind as to lend me some assistance in these matters, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. --Anonymous

• 1 month later...