• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Information Box add on Contribution

Ok you can officially call me a dunce.... :blush:

I have added the new box contribution to my site and it is great and is ready to go.

Now the stupid part.

The New Box currently has the same information as the original information box and I was able to change the names in the box however when I click the names on I get my information from the original box ( ie; shipping, privacy, etc ).

How on earth do I change the links ????

For instance, I want a link called color chart and I have uploaded the color_chart.php but don't know where it goes ?

I have been looking everywhere for the last couple of days as I thought that it would be posted in the general or add ons but I can not find anything..With all the information on how to create new boxes, there is nothing on what to do once you have it.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I am so sorry to bother you again.

Thank you in advance,

Tracie

Ok you can officially call me a dunce.... :blush:

I have added the new box contribution to my site and it is great and is ready to go.

Now the stupid part.

The New Box currently has the same information as the original information box and I was able to change the names in the box however when I click the names on I get my information from the original box ( ie; shipping, privacy, etc ).

How on earth do I change the links ????

For instance, I want a link called color chart and I have uploaded the color_chart.php but don't know where it goes ?

I have been looking everywhere for the last couple of days as I thought that it would be posted in the general or add ons but I can not find anything..With all the information on how to create new boxes, there is nothing on what to do once you have it.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I am so sorry to bother you again.

Thank you in advance,

Tracie

which contribution have you added? Post the link and then I cna advise accordingly.

Hi Mark,

When I asked in the forum how to add a new box this is the forum that I was directed to, to add a new box for the 2.3.1. version

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/367702-creating-a-new-infobox-in-oscommerce-231/

Any advise or help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Tracie