• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Redisign, please check

Finally I have updated to the MS1 Version. Could you please give me your feeling about the colours and layout.

The shop is in German - but the language is not important. Important is your feeling, speed ect....

www.schenkenundspielen.de

Thx for your feedback

Thx

Torsten

To view this site in English do the following :

go to:

http://world.altavista.com/

under Translate a web page type:

http://www.schenkenundspielen.de

select German to English

Click Translate

wait a few seconds. Its is not 100% but pretty good for navigation.

Enjoy !

:-)

Ramesh

Special Effects / 3d + Flash

I'm on 1024x768 and like the site BUT:

There is an awfull lot of white if you scroll down the first page on my res.

Because you do not have color differentiation on the left column it looks very 'scattered all over the place'

could do with improving that.

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

I only looked at it in German but I liked the feel of it a lot. Banner of Kids eyes is great. I am new to OSC and am planning to open a store soon so my opinion is non-technical. I hope mine turns out as warm and friendly as yours.

Good job.

Ken

Torsten,

Very pretty! Bright and cheerful! I love the toys!

You may want to look at your default page in Netscape @ 1024x768...the center section spreads so that it is wider than the header.

Hi there ,

your site is wounderful .

any idea how can i change the regular look of oscommerce to something like yours?

i am not looking for a new thema i am looking for an easy way to chabeg the layout as you did in yoru site , any idea how to do this ?

Thanks

Hi there ,

your site is wounderful .

any idea how can i change the regular look of oscommerce to something like yours?

i am not looking for a new thema i am looking for an easy way to chabeg the layout as you did in yoru site , any idea how to do this ?

Thanks

You are looking for an easy way?...... hmmmm, so do I do..... It's not easy - it's testing , finetuning, changing, ect. ect....My tip: Build a html - page with a wysiwyg editor (Dreamweaver). Build in your graphics. If you like it, then start to bring the html code in your shop site....

Torsten

Great and friendly layout for a kids site. Well done!

I also agree with you about how to go about building a site with a different look and feel. Start with a "standard" template then go from there. I'm doing that with an OSC site that uses CSS elements as opposed to tables for much of the design (but not all). It was the only way I could get through some frustrating differences in the way different browsers and platforms render CSS boxes (hint, width with padding and borders doesn't mean the same thing in every browser...).

Again, great looking site and well done. How has it impacted your traffic and sales?

Ryan Thrash

Again, great looking site and well done. How has it impacted your traffic and sales?

I think it's to early to make a statement here. But - the first 3 days - no orders (oh man, I had tested everything one thjusand times...) but then orders came.... but I would like to see the impact - conversion rate....we will see...

Torsten

Archived